• General Students can borrow one book at a time, to be returned within 15 days from the date of issue. Books may re-issued; if there has been no demand for them meanwhile.
• Any student keeping a book beyond the time allowed will be fined as decided by the library sub committee and may even be barred from using the library for one week or more depending on the situation.
• Any book lost, damaged or defaced must be replaced by the borrower. If the book be one of a series, and can not be available single, the whole set must be replaced. Should the book be lost, be out of print, the borrower must pay a fine to be decided by the Principal in addition to the published price. Till the damage or loss is made good the borrower will have no right to use the library.
• Honours students are allowed to borrow books for Puja Vacation, which should be returned within one week after re-opening of the college and there after fine will be charged as per rules, including the vacation period. This fine will not be excused on any ground whatsoever. No student is allowed to borrow any books after form fill up.
• Students will be issued a Book only once in a day on Borrower’s Card. Return of the same will be allowed after the elapse of a full day.
• Old student who have graduated from the college and are studying in Post-Graduate Classes may, on the recommendation of the Librarian and permission of the Principal, avail the Reading Room facility but will not be allowed to borrow books under any circumstances.
• Library Cards are to be kept with utmost care, loss of which must be reported immediately to the Librarian and a duplicate card will be issued on payment of fine. Cards must be surrendered and clearance certificate be obtained before filling up of the forms for B.A Final Examination.
• Students seeking Transfer Certificate and also Library deposit refund must produce a clearance certificate from the Librarian for the purpose, to the college office.
• The Library would be very soon provided with the facilities of Computerised Access.